Sunday, July 3, 2011

Girls Camp 2011

We were so lucky to go up to Heber Valley Camp this year for the week! We had a great time! Nice cabins, showers and electricity make camping a breeze! A few of my favorite things from the week included...Cafe Rio dinner, Camille's midnight scream, dance parties at the ampitheater (particularly Cha Cha Slide), the eight foot sundae and testimony meeting. Here's a few pictures I took and sadly I didn't get one with me and the girls!

Here's some of the girls in their "Addiction Recovery Meeting" skit. They pulled it off in an hour and I was so proud of them! We have quite a few great actresses in our ward!
Craft time! Our amazing camp director Trina put together a darling craft...they were flower bracelets made out of fabric and jean material. I think the girls loved them too!

This was the dessert our Bishopric brought Thursday night. Who wouldn't love an eight foot ice cream sundae! Everyone already loves our Bishopric but this just put the icing on top! They were so nice to do this for us! The girls all dug in together right after the leaders took a little for themselves...
I love the 29th ward girls so much! You make me so happy! Thanks for all the fun memories from this week!

No comments: