Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The 4th...

Who doesn't love the 4th! We had a great weekend spent with family. My boys couldn't wait to do fireworks! My Dad made delicious burgers on his charcoal grill (they taste better over charcoal!) and we had our own little firework show in front of their house before driving down to Provo to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks. When we heard Brad Paisley singing it made me sad we didn't buy tickets! A little hard to take our two little crazies to things like that! I think our night turned out great without it though!




On the 4th we spent the afternoon at the Ercanbracks. Wayne is a dutch oven master and made his famous chicken, potatoes and cobbler. YUMMY! It's Wendi's birthday on the 4th so we celebrated her special day and enjoyed hanging out together. Dan and Wendi brought an aerial firework that was awesome! I think its great we can do them now without getting in trouble!



Kurt set up a darling picture of little Chayce driving down the road to work in his little car. I think Kurt's picture turned out better, but still such a cute little pic! Uncle Kurt is going to be the best Daddy. Aunt Ange is having a baby in December! We're so excited for them and they will both be fabulous parents!
I'm so grateful to live in the USA! We are so lucky and blessed to be a part of such a great place.

No comments: