Oh yes...we just got directTV and now no VS...2 of the biggest games of the season are on there. Lame. Lame.
If it isn't the MTN it is something else. Pretty frustrating - I am just glad I am going to the game or I would be even more mad - sorry!!!
You can come watch it at my house with all the other ticked people, we are throwing kids in the basement and game on upstairs!!!
so ridiculous, especially when having cable costs so much to begin with
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh yes...we just got directTV and now no VS...2 of the biggest games of the season are on there. Lame. Lame.
Oh yes...we just got directTV and now no VS...2 of the biggest games of the season are on there. Lame. Lame.
If it isn't the MTN it is something else. Pretty frustrating - I am just glad I am going to the game or I would be even more mad - sorry!!!
You can come watch it at my house with all the other ticked people, we are throwing kids in the basement and game on upstairs!!!
so ridiculous, especially when having cable costs so much to begin with
Post a Comment