Friday, September 25, 2009

Life in a Nutshell...

See posts below for what we've been up to over the past month! Life is SO good. Can't be or feel more blessed.















While two has been a hard age thus far for me, I love Peyton SO much. He speaks so well and can communicate (when he wants to) like the best of them. I'm so grateful he is a healthy little boy, loves to play, can't live without his cars, thinks his Dad is the greatest person to walk this earth and loves me to sing him to sleep. How can you resist walking back to his bed ONE more time when he whispers...Mommy just one more song? Pictured above is him on his beloved Tramp-o-ween. It's the first thing he asks Dad to do when he gets home from work. Love you Peyt!















Chayce is an angel baby. Can't get enough of his chubby cheeks and rolls that go all the way down his arms and legs. We went to the doctor last week for his four month check and he weighs in at just under 16 pounds! My kids know how to eat thankfully! The picture above is how I find him half the mornings. Turned the opposite way of how I lay him down the night before! Still doesn't roll, but can turn his body 180 degrees!




















While I think sometimes there's got to be a girl coming someday, I am also convinced I have the boy Mom thing down now. They are the most amazing blessing in my life and I'm so grateful for them and McKay. Thanks for being my everything BOYS!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I have decided that your boys look IDENTICAL seriously... maybe it is just the pics but That picture of Chayce looks like a baby Peyt! And yea for him being a big healthy boy!

Nicole said...

Hey lady! Looks like you have had a fun summer. And YES, I would love to run with you. I need to lsoe this baby weight!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh my gosh look at those ROLLS on Chayces arms!!! SO stinkin cute! I still want to come see you guys...call me! I think your post has inspired me that it is time again to write avout all the good! Love ya!