Friday, September 25, 2009

Meet Canyon and Kurt















This is McKay's new puppy Canyon. He's a yellow lab and is actually pretty cute (NEVER thought I'd say that!) No I am definitely not a dog person (not even a pet person), but I'm learning to live with it. McKay has begged and pleaded for six years and I finally gave in. All my friends who have a hard time with dogs not to worry. When visitors come over he's in a secure place! Peyton loves to play with him so in the long run it will be a good thing for the boys in my life (heaven please send me a girl:) Definitely not an announcement for anything anytime soon though!















Our beautiful sister Angel is getting married! Kurt Blain proposed at the beginning of September and we couldn't be happier for them. His sister-in-law took this picture of them...check them all out at www.kelibphotography.blogspot.com. Can't wait for November 12th you two when you tie the knot! Be prepared for a fun adventure being in the Ercanbrack family Kurt :)

No comments: