Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9.16









I'll be honest. I love birthdays...especially mine :)

You're lying if you don't like your birthday.

Even when you creep one year older to the big 3-0 (I'm 27 to be exact...and feel 20 still)

Can't wait to celebrate with my hubby, family and boys tonight.

I get to go shopping and out to eat (two of my all time favorites)

I'll take pictures and post them later.

Thanks for all the nice texts, facebook messages and phone calls. Love you all.

LOVE...Linds

PS - If you didn't know, McKay fulfilled a long-time dream of buying a yellow lab puppy last weekend. His name is Canyon. Pictures to come soon. He's cute and I'm learning to adjust...

5 comments:

Karin said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you get to do some of your favorite things :)

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Linds.

Rick and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Linds, you are so right who doesn't like to celebrate their own birthday, have a great one!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Like I said...you are a great wife linds! I sure hope you had a wonderful bday! Love you so much! Can[t wait to see pics of your day...and of course your cute little puppy!

JRC said...

Canyon...he got to use his sought after name after all. HaHa!