Our Grandpa Pro passed away this afternoon. He's been a fighter many years with one functioning lung. What an amazing patriarch, teacher, grandfather and friend he's been to our little family. How lucky we are to have this precious picture with he and Chayce. I believe his blessing was one of his last days at church which will always be a special memory. You will be missed but we know you will never be far away from us...
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Lindsay, I am sorry for your loss. He sounds like a great person and that picture shows such a bright spirit in him. I am thinking of you and pray that you and your family can have peace and comfort at this time.
You made me cry. We love you guys so much and are always here for anything you need. We're so blessed to have you as the dearest of friends.
I am sorry for your Loss. Losing a grandparent is always difficult. Let me know if you need anything.
Oh, what a cute grandpa! I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are doing ok. Looks like like you guys are having a fun summer.
Post a Comment