The Walter Wick exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art was way cool! He does all the I Spy pictures and has his own books now (Can You See What I See?) which are so cute...he's done one with nursery rhymes and I would love to buy the prints eventually and hang them up in my playroom (when we have a playroom in the basement :) They are so cute because there's lots of fun things to find in each picture!
My Mom treated us to a day at Lagoon when my Grandparents and aunt Laurie were in town. Peyton had a grand old time riding the rides. Too bad all the rides we wanted to ride broke down when it was our turn to have fun! I hadn't been there for many years...I have fond memories of going to Stake Lagoon Day with my family.
He asked to ride this car ride at least 20 times.
Choo choo train...
The log ride with Grandma
The whole gang (minus Laurie who took the picture). It was fun to hang out with everyone!
While they were in town they also came to our house to visit. Peyton LOVES having friends around no matter their age. They had fun jumping on the trampoline.
We had a fun-filled Saturday with the McArthurs last week. We went swimming at the Lindon pool which is a great place for younger kids. The boys couldn't get enough of the slide! Pam took Chayce for us so I had a nice relaxing afternoon!
The four amigos.
Later that night we went to a fun park near Lone Peak High School for a KFC picnic and walk around the lake. The boys enjoyed throwing biscuits to the ducks.
There's nothing I enjoy more than spending time with my family and people I love. The summer is SUCH a wonderful time and is definitely my favorite season.
2 comments:
What a cute family! I miss you all so much. We need to plan a trip to meet in the middle in St. George. Chayce is getting big so fast!
I LOVE that you are having such a good summer! Funny that it ends up being busier than you think...that is exactly what is happened with me too! We have to do something soon! Good thing for BUNCO next week!
Post a Comment