Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YoU'rE iT

*PS - Friends and Family...there is a new post with pictures from yesterday, but I've been wanting to do this so just scroll down to see it!

I haven't seen a Christmas Tag at all, so I thought I'd start one! I wanted to write a few of my Christmas favorites down and want to hear from you too! If you have a link to your blog on my page, or if you just visit and I haven't linked to you yet...YOU'RE IT! Can't wait to hear what you LOVE about CHRISTMAS!

My 12 Things at Christmas...

12. Best Childhood Gift
- Super Nintendo for the family or four story barbie house with elevator

11. Favorite Christmas Song (traditional and on your current CD) - Hark the Herald Angels Sing and "Believe" by Josh Groban

10. Favorite Christmas Treat - Butter Toffee

9. Favorite Christmas Movie - New version of Miracle on 34th Street and Home Alone

8. Favorite Tradition Growing Up - Staying home all day with my family and enjoying our new presents!

7. Favorite Place to Buy Presents - Target

6. Favorite Current Tradition - Christmas morning with our little family...having a child makes Christmas so awesome!

5. Open Presents: Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning - Christmas Morning

4. Time You Wake Up Christmas Morning - When Peyton gets up

3. Favorite Hot Chocolate Flavor - Peppermint

2. Best Gift You've Given - I loved the Greg Olsen painting we gave both sets of parents the Christmas before we had Peyton. It's the one of the little boy sitting by the Savior looking up at him.

1. One Christmas Wish this Year - A healthy baby! And a Wii :)

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

What a great idea!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas :)

Cara said...

Great idea Lindsay. Thanks for sharing.

Taylor Family said...

Did you get your wii? We wanted one too but Santa didn't bring us one! :(