Saturday, December 6, 2008

Festival of Trees

I think the Festival of Trees is becoming a tradition with my Mom and sister. I love going every year so it's great by me. I'm not so sure about Peyton on the other hand. He tolerated it for about 20 minutes and then wanted to go. At least he got Pei Wei's Honey Chicken out of the deal :) Here were some of my favorites...




















Ode to High School Musical




















I would have bought this tree and awesome Santa if I had money to spend there. It was awesome. My tree has these colors in it so maybe that's why I was drawn to it...and that Santa was so cool.





















Twilight tree!




















This was the sweetest little princess tree. There was a picture of a darling little girl by it but no story to go with it. I hope she was one of the survivors...The top of this tree was so incredible but I didn't want to post TOO many pictures.




















Very inventive golf tree




















Because Peyton had enough, I forgot to take a picture with everyone! So one of him in the car will have to do! I had a great night Mom and Chels! Thanks! We're off to the BYU/Utah State game tonight and Monday night we get to hear Kurt Bestor! Fun things ahead!

4 comments:

Leah said...

We love the Festival of Trees too! The trees are so pretty and the stories are so inspiring!

Nicole said...

I love the Festival of Trees but we didn't get to go this year. I am glad you took some pictures so I could at least see a few of them:)

Angela and Mike said...

Here is my addy :

10817 Beach House Ave.
Las Vegas NV 89166

Cara said...

Gotta love the Twilight tree! The rest are awesome to.