Friday, July 18, 2008

Where I've Been...and Plan on Going

Been...

1. California (many times)
2. Washington (many times)
3. New York City (probably my favorite)
4. Upstate New York
5. Vegas
6. Hawaii (next to the top)
7. Oregon
8. Missouri
9. Ohio
10. North Dakota
11. Minnesota
12. Idaho

Going...

1. Chicago (Oprah Show)
2. New York (again...can't leave it alone)
3. Florida (Disneyworld)
4. Caribbean (7 day cruise sounds good)
5. North Carolina (have to see where McKay lived for two years...hear it's gorgeous in the fall)
6. Back to Nauvoo...would love to see the temple
7. San Francisco
8. Back to Hawaii...different island next time
9. Boston
10. Washington D.C.

For now I'm very content to be in my nice cute little house though. There's no place like home :)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Lindsay, Thanks for your excitement for me! Megs said you were really sweet about it. I HATE missing bunco! Can't wait to see ya next month. I'm so jealous you got to go to the AI concert. I went last year and LOVED it. See ya soon.

Amberly said...

I'm right there with you except I would add Italy to my list. I would love to go on a Carribean cruise. Maybe someday we will be able to afford to travel. Good luck getting there.