Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance coming to UTAH!















I'm so excited...I've been waiting since the first season of So You Think You Can Dance to bring the tour to Utah...and they FINALLY are! The show is Tuesday, September 23rd at the E Center. Who wants to come with me? I'm definitely planning on being there! I actually love all the dancers left (minus Comfort...just isn't stepping it up) so I know that it will be a great show. Sarah, you coming into town for it :)

10 comments:

Amberly said...

Did you know your print is black and I can't see it over your background. It was good to see you at Wal Mart the other day, sorry I was so frazled. I've had a long couple of weeks. My kids were stinkers for 3 days just trying to recover. I'm excited to go to St. George, it will be fun to spend some time with all you girls.

melissa marie said...

I for sure want to go Linds, let me know when you get tickets

Josh and Megan said...

That is so awesome that you ran a 10k! All of us girls need to sign up for one together this fall! That would be fun! Maybe we can start with a 5k for my sake!

Scott and Beth said...

Oh my...I am there!!!! Let me know details!!!

Beth said...

I am so in!!!!! Let me know!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

yes...i want to come too!

McGiven Family.... said...

I will be there...can't wait! We need to watch for the tickets to go on sale! It will be so great!

Nicole said...

I am so there! Seriously, I really want to go. I watch it every year do and actually have had a few friends on the show. Chelsea Hightower was in my ward growing up. When can we get tickets? Count me in!

LaCee said...

I changed my blog address. It's withlovenothingisimpossible.blogspot.com I didn't want our last name displayed.

JRC said...

I totally want to come. What I would love more is if my husband surprised me with a ticket to the season finally. I won't hold my breath. But one of my friends actually went last year because their husbands surprised them with tickets.