Peyt and I came home and everyone relaxed most of the afternoon which was nice. Then it was time to head over to Wayne and Pam's for Wendi and Ben's birthday celebration. We had a yummy bbq, fun playing outside and a firework show! Thanks for the fun evening!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Fourth of July
We had a great fourth of July as we do every year! This year started off with the 10K. I've decided I'm making this a tradition and will run it every year. When you start running races it makes you want to do them every weekend! I was pretty happy with how I finished but definitely have room for improvement. I would love to say someday that I can run a 10K with a 7 minute mile pace...those girls are awesome! Thanks to my family for coming to support me...McKay had to put the flags up in our neighborhood so he missed it, but next time :) I told him he should run the next one with me! Also thanks Mom and Dad for the delicious breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. Yummy reward for the end of the race.



Peyt and I came home and everyone relaxed most of the afternoon which was nice. Then it was time to head over to Wayne and Pam's for Wendi and Ben's birthday celebration. We had a yummy bbq, fun playing outside and a firework show! Thanks for the fun evening!

Peyt and I came home and everyone relaxed most of the afternoon which was nice. Then it was time to head over to Wayne and Pam's for Wendi and Ben's birthday celebration. We had a yummy bbq, fun playing outside and a firework show! Thanks for the fun evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am mucho impressed Lindz! You are amazing. I want to know how close you are to hitting that 7-mile mark? Happy 4th of July!
Oh my heavens! I totally bought that chevy shirt for the 4th and forgot I had it! Im such a nerd! Good job on running...you never cease to amaze me my friend!
Wow Lindz...that is very impressive. You look great!!!
great job Linz! That's so great you ran the race...any more lined up for the summer? You have the cutest family!
You are awesome for doing the 10k! I looked everywhere for you after the run...well, as much as I could with thousands of people roaming around!! Did you by any chance hear Jake shouting your name? :) Well, maybe we'll see you next year! :)
Way to go!! That is such an accomplishment and you should be so proud :)
Love all the pictures! So cute! Way to go on the run! You are so much better than me.
Yay on the run! I'll run it with you next year. Well, maybe not WITH you, but behind you. I'm not even shooting for a 7 minute mile at this point...I'm a bit slower than that!
Post a Comment