Sunday, September 30, 2007

Welcome Baby Girl Erk!














We have a new Ercanbrack! Her name might be Oakley, but Ben and Ash are still thinking about it so we'll hear sooner or later what it will be for sure. She was born yesterday around 9 a.m. weighing 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 19 inches long. We got to meet her for the first time today and she is a little princess. I have to admit I'm a little jealous Ash gets to do pink, but I'm sure my turn will come someday (no worries Peyt, I still love you more than anything!) I'm so excited Peyton will have a cousin close to his age. Now there are three cute grandkids for Grandma Pam!

I was released from my calling in the RS Presidency today. They moved me to be the secretary for the Young Women. It should be a fun calling and I'm looking forward to working with the girls (although I think we only have six and only some of those come regularly). Anyway, should be a fun change.

I went to the RS meeting last night which was WONDERFUL. I especially loved the second counselors talk and President Monson (as always).

2 comments:

Laura said...

Lindsay! You are seriously so cute! I miss the good old cheer days and seeing your cute face all the time! If you wanna spruce up your page, go to this website, she's got a ton of free templates...
http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/

McGiven Family.... said...

She is so cute! Love the pictures of her and Peyton. I am jealous of a baby girl too! Someday it will be our turn!