Now that many of my friends have jumped on the blogging bandwagon (thanks Sarah for your inspiration), I thought I may as well too. We signed up for a baby jelly beans site when Peyton was born, but I don't know if anyone visits it anymore...this might be more convenient for both me and you! Anyway, I'm excited to be able to share a little bit about our lives here and to keep family and friends updated who we don't see very often. Since I'm new to this, our page might look a little funky for a bit, but I know I'll get the hang of it. For our first post, I'll include pictures from my bday (it's the latest thing we've taken pictures of...) which was last week. Thanks to everyone for all the nice things you did for me! I have wonderful friends and family.



Unlike the jellybeans site, I am going to do my VERY BEST to post on this at least every couple of days. Somedays it may be quite short, but I'll sneak what I can in there. Thanks for making your first visit and I hope it will be the first of many to come!
Until tomorrow (hopefully!)
McKay, Lindsay and Peyton Ercanbrack
No comments:
Post a Comment