Peyton is doing lots of fun things and we love to watch him grow. He's just about sitting up now without our help (we're still working on the whole balance thing :) and he regularly rolls over. Hopefully sooner than later he will start to want to move himself around, but then again I kind of like him being stationary...it's easier that way!
Here's a few pictures, one from the day he was born and a few from yesterday (I bought the vest before he was born...couldn't resist...if you've seen his closet, you know how much I like to buy him clothes!) Happy 1/2 B
5 comments:
He is the cutest thing ever! I love all the pictues but especially his cute fall outfit. He is one handsome little dude. We miss him but are so glad you got a blog so we can see him grow. Time seriously goes so fast. I cannot believe it. Happy 6 month birthday Peyton!
Hey Linds! How are you? I haven't seen you for SOOO long, but you are just as cute and sweet as ever! Congrats on your cute little baby! He already looks so much like you!
Love, Laura Mitchell Smith
What a cutie! I love the vest. So does he have any red in his hair??? I can't tell. Did I tell you that I love you have a blog now? Now we can keep in touch!
He is so so cute! Happy 1/2 Birthday. I can't believe how big they get and how fast they grow. Once they start rolling it seems to go so fast. Addie scoots everywhere, and today she crawled for the first time! Wow! Oh and by the way I love your blog page!
Look at what a stud he is!!!!!!
Post a Comment