Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Hit By a Truck
So I never thought I'd really be able to say this, but I was just about hit by a truck today. Peyton and I were coming out of Roberts Craft Store walking in the cross walk. A lady driving a truck wasn't looking and kept driving through the crosswalk where we were. I tried to pull out of the way as quick as I could, but she was going too fast and there wasn't anything I could do. It was a blessing that I was holding Peyton's seat because the truck just knocked the cart pretty hard and we were fine. A few steps further though and it could have been worse. The driver jumped out to make sure we were OK and felt really bad, but it was super scary! I'm so glad we're watched over and it wasn't worse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sorry again. I would be so freaked out. I am glad you are okay.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that stupid lady!!! Hopefully she will learn to slow down. ANd thank goodness you guys are okay!!! I missed you at Bunco! Next month is on the 25th at Tiffany's.
So scary... especially since you had Peyton with you! I am so glad you joined the blogging world! I look forward to many exciting posts and pictures! Jess
Hey Cute girl! So glad that you joined the fun blogging world and I can keep a tab on your adorable family! Peyton is so darling! And you are still as cute as ever! I look forward to seeing what you guys are up to. We miss you!
Post a Comment