Happy Birthday Grandma Shoell...we love you!
Fall is a favorite time of mine for many reasons: the weather, my birthday, BYU Football - Go Cougars!!!! and yes, of course, the fall television lineup. It's a good thing we have tivo now so I can watch them without commercials (wastes less time so I don't feel as guilty:) I thought I'd share some of my favorite shows and have anyone comment if they like them too! Then throughout the season I can chat with whomever is a fan! Here are my faves...
Oprah
The Bachelor
Dancing with the Stars
The Biggest Loser
The Office
ER
I think my very favorite show is So You Think You Can Dance, but its a summer show so I have to find others the rest of the year :) And really I don't watch every episode of all of these shows...I'm not really a TV junkie especially with a six month old, but when its time to unwind or I just need 20 minutes, these are some of my favorites.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really am a TV junkie but thanks to tivo I don't feel like one. Grey's Anatomy is my FAVORITE! I love the Bachelor, American Idol, One Tree Hill, Dancing with the Stars, and I watch the Office with Ryan. I love fall TV! It is the best!
Post a Comment