President Uchtdorf married them and did a great job. Racheal's Mom knows him and asked if he would do it for them. A fun memory as part of their day! One part of the sealing I loved was that he said to create your own legacy as a couple. Appreciate the generations who have paved the way for you, but focus on what you will do together to create a beautiful legacy for your posterity. Good advice for everyone there!
Classic Jack expression as they came out of the temple. Rach looked stunning!
Hugs for sis. It was sad not to have her with us to make the room complete. We know someday in the near future it will happen for her too!
Loves for Uncle Jack!
And Aunt Rach!
Oh how I love this girl...she is one amazing sister. We are excited to add another girl in the mix too!
The beautiful couple!
Racheal's parents Cecil and Yvonne. Great people...
My photo like this outside of the temple was much smaller :) Adding three kids and another spouse fills it in nicely!
I love going to the Salt Lake temple. It's where McKay and I were married...and now we have a new generation to send there someday!
The view from the luncheon room at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Such a great event!
Their reception was BEAUTIFUL! They had it at Thanksgiving Point and it was perfect.
I love going to weddings with McKay. Such a great reminder of the love I have for him! I'm glad he agreed to marry me "today and everyday"
Mr. Chayce wasn't feeling well so he got sent home with baby Kate and Dad while Mom and Peyt stayed to party
Jack and his buddies recreated a moment from 9th grade by singing Westlife's "Swear it Again". They did a pretty great job! Jack has some mad singing skills!
Party Rockin Peyt. He grooved on the dance floor the whole 45 minutes!
Love my family so much...so amazing to spend beautiful days like this together. I wish Jack and Racheal all the happiness in the world and look forward to having them as a couple in our family. We love you so much!
3 comments:
How cool! That's awesome Uchtdorf married them! Pretty couple!
yay for jack and rach!!! so glad it was a beautiful day for them :) you look gorgeous and i love your cute family!!! so glad my brother married you to because i love having you in our family!!! i wouldn't doubt it that peyt danced the WHOLE 45 minutes!! i love him!!! he needs to be in a hip hop class!! he is so so cute!! you should just start teaching him some hip hop combos haha just pull up youtube and then peyt can show mckay and mckay will love it!!! haha love you londz!!
Its so fun catching up on your blog! Looks like you guys had a great summer. Your family is darling!
Post a Comment