I'm so grateful to be a Mom to these three kiddos. They are my world and I love spending time with them. They are teaching me to work on many things in my life...the biggest being patience. I've always struggled with it and being a Mother shows my weakness even more! So glad they are so patient with me and love me even when my weaknesses get the best of me!
Peyton, Chayce and Katelyn, I hope you always remember how grateful I am to have brought you into this world and to be able to raise you in our family. God doesn't make mistakes and sent you here to us for a reason. The Ercanbrack name is a strong one and as your Mother I hope to teach you how great you can become...
We headed over to the Ercanbracks to celebrate and snapped this picture of the three babes...Jersey, 5 months, Katelyn 4 months and Asher 2 months. They make us so happy!
Despite feeling a little sick on Mother's Day it was wonderful and a great reminder of how blessed I am...
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment