Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Katelyn Capri...January 11, 2012

Baby Kate is here!  Katelyn Capri was born Wednesday, January 11th at 8:01 p.m.  She weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 inches long.  Labor went really fast (5-10 in under two hours!)  If only the nine months preceding labor were that easy!

Here we are with the wonderful Dr. Jones!  He is SO great.  He was going to be gone the whole week before my due date and I really wanted him to deliver her.  Luckily my body progresses well, but I just don't go into full blown labor on my own...so with a little nudge that morning we were able to get her here!

I can't believe how much hair she has!  For an Ercanbrack baby it's alot! 


Grammy and Papa were the first to arrive to meet baby Sis.  Brother was so excited to see her get washed off!

I would say Peyt has been pretty impacted by her.  He is so fascinated by everything she does!  Grandma thinks she's pretty amazing too!  She had the boys quite a bit while we were in the hospital which we really appreciated!


Our first family of five photo!  This was around 10:30 p.m. so we were all getting a little tired...


McKay is the most wonderful father to our kids.  They are so lucky to have him.  He's been so sweet with his little princess.  I can already tell they will have a special bond.  I knew she needed to be Katelyn...Daddy's little girl!


While I was in the hospital I had a lot of time to hold her and ponder what a miracle and blessing it is to have a healthy baby.  I feel so incredibly blessed and fortunate to have such a beautiful little baby with us now.  I love her more than I can say...

1 comment:

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

Lindsay I'm so happy for you! You made me actually excited to have another baby! I'll have to come up and see her soon, before she gets too big :)