Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jaundice BITES!


Just wanting to hold and snuggle this little thing, but instead she gets to sun tan under the blue lights.  Been on them since Sunday and I'm really hoping today is our last day...pray for my sake and hers that it is!  Of the many complications or things that can go wrong with a newborn...trust me I'll take this.  It's so minor and is easily fixed.  Just ready to dress her and hold her again!

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

She's so cute! Our little guy had jaundice too. Hope it goes away soon!

Cara said...

She is adorable!!!! The first week of several of my kids lives are pictures of them hanging out in lights. No fun! But you are right...rather take that than other health problems! Great job Lindsay....she's so cute!

LaCee said...

Congrats Linds! SO happy for you. Katelyn is a doll. We had to have the jaundice lights too. But it will pass quickly. Hopefully I get to meet her soon. Enjoy that sweet baby!