Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Weaster

We had a great "Weaster" (as pronounced by Chayce) full of family activities.

Grandma and Grandpa Neigers...







Forget finding candy! Thanks for the money hunt Mom! I made $30!




Peyt really enjoyed coloring Easter eggs. I'm glad Grandma does it because I think its a mess and I don't know what to do with all the eggs after! Who wants colored hardboiled eggs to eat!



My Mom is so great to give my kids so many wonderful opportunities in life. Love you Mom!







Grandma Shoell always has a hunt for all the great grandkids (and there's a lot of them now!) Even though it was chilly we had a great time!




Then it was off to the Ercanbracks for more fun.


These two love giving hugs and kisses. We love to make them do it and snap as many pictures as we can to get a good one...never happens...


Grammy and Papa know how to hook a kid up! Thanks for the Easter aka Spring Christmas!




Love the watering can!


Ready for church in our Easter best!



Love the feelings Easter brings of Spring, new beauty on the earth and a deep love for our Savior.
























1 comment:

kurt and angel blain :) said...

i love that chayce is holding his mickey.. haha he is soo cute!