We made our way to the park one day and Grandma got right in on the fun. She's SO great with the kids. I love it!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Surprise visit
Chelsea, the boys and I hopped on a plane to LA to visit Grandma Neiger and Uncle Steve in Chino this past week. What an adventure! Flying there was great...coming home was another story :) I guess it can be a memory we won't forget right Chels! Needless to say it was all worth it to visit this wonderful lady...
We always have such a great time visiting. It's always relaxing in Chino. We spend the days chatting, eating good food and watching Judge Judy. Evenings are my favorite sitting outside on the driveway and enjoying the California weather.
We made our way to the park one day and Grandma got right in on the fun. She's SO great with the kids. I love it!


We also love to visit with Steve! He's such a great man and we enjoy his company...our time was short with him this visit so we hope to get back soon and get together more! They've never had Cafe Rio before so I promised to go back soon and make them pork burritos...I know they'd love it as much as I do!

Grandma talked to me a little bit about her Mom during our trip and it really got me interested in learning more about her life. Her name was Emma and she worked so hard as a single Mom after her husband died at a young age. I've heard she was a fabulous cook and was always doing things for others...sounds alot like you Grandma!
We made our way to the park one day and Grandma got right in on the fun. She's SO great with the kids. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment