I haven't made much time for my blog (and for that matter journal) lately. Maybe its because every other week I have to think of something insightful to say every day. I'm loving the opportunity to share something that I love...it's been a great experience so far.
What I've been up to lately...
McKay...missing him during hunting season (ducks, bucks and anything else I'm missing he has permission to shoot?), waiting to go on a fabulous date sometime in November!
Peyton...preschool Tuesdays and Thursdays (which he loves!), would read books all day every day if I'd do it (I love that about him!), has enjoyed his new movie, How to Train Your Dragon, can't wait to dress up as Peter Pan and trick or treat next week!
Chayce...our walking wonder (he's a speed demon and I can't believe we don't have more bruises to prove it), starting to repeat more words we say, wants to do more and more that his brother does, makes us all so happy!
Family...been working with my Mom on an organizational project which has been pretty rewarding for me as well. I love to organize life..., also have an amazing Mom who has taken my boys on multiple outings during this project, has been fun to spend more time over at their house
Books...Gone With the Wind, The Undaunted, Mockingjay, starting Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks tonight
Health...made it through first month of P90X and realizing my body needs more cardio than it offers...however, it's a pretty great workout system if you're looking
Sports...can't wait for basketball to start (Jazz and BYU), too bad BYU football had to start :) (although nice to see them pull off a win...even if it was a squeaker against Wyoming!!!), sad to see the Yankee's season done.
Church...had a wonderful day at the temple with the YW gals (I love the ladies I get to work with!), find myself busy on Sundays and Tuesdays each week, love the YW so much!
I want to express thanks to Ashley Sullenger. Her sweet little girl Preslee passed away this summer in a tragic accident. Her husband's brother works with McKay and that's how I found out about their story. She has shared her experience on her blog (www.patrickandashley.blogspot.com) and each time I read it I am quickly reminded how extremely precious my children are. How incredibly LUCKY I am to have them alive, healthy and well. And how much I take their strong little bodies for granted. I can be a better mother and example to them...if I'm blessed to have them here, I better take advantage of it. Thanks Ashley for reminding me to give them a little bigger squeeze each day. Your strength is inspiring.
life is good...
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lindsay,
I stumbled acrossed your blog...hope you don't mind.
Thank you for sharing about Preslee Jo's story. It's what I needed to read!
Haylie Worthen
Just checking in, your boys are getting so big! And congrats on the marathong, that is quite an accomplishment!
Post a Comment