Sunday, October 31, 2010

Da Da Dump Dump Dump (aka crocodile theme song)

Never been a huge fan of Halloween but oh how I love to dress little kids up. It is SO fun. We did Peter Pan and Captain Hook this year.




















A good picture of Chayce was hard to come by this year...I took a million and only got a few decent ones.




















Peyt was mistaken for Robin Hood quite a few times. That's OK, we are Robin Hood fans too. He needed his sidekick with him more often for people to get it :)




















This costume is so cute...thanks for letting us borrow it Brooke. Too bad Old Navy can't redeem themselves from their darling costumes a couple of years back. They are still cute, but not THIS cute!






























The Erk cousins! I love these children so much!















The wasted pirates :) I truly hope I'll never be able to literally say this :) I had several failed attempts to get a decent picture of these two. Forget trying to get a picture of two toddlers. I am so anxious to see how our family pictures go next week...


































This picture speaks volumes. He truly looked like a little tipsy pirate this whole weekend...it was so much fun to watch!















The gang getting their carving skills on.















Peyt joined in on the fun for a minute.




















We ended up doing a stars and bat design. It turned out cute!















The twins had their turn in the big pumpkin this year. I can't believe how big they are getting, especially from where they came from earlier this year.




















Chayce and Lucy weren't quite as amused this year.




















As mentioned before, I had quite the time getting a good photo of these two. Thanks to Peyton for being a good sport and "cheesing" for quite awhile.




















This one is my favorite :) Says it all.















My favorite trick or treaters. It was cold and rainy, but didn't deter them from free candy. I hate to say it but Peyton probably ate his weight in candy that night.




















Chayce was devastated to have to watch from the sidelines, although Dad and brother picked him up at the end for a few houses. He is a candyaholic just like his brother.


































































Our last costume parade was at Grandma and Grandpa's tonight. I'm done putting them on and taking them off so Halloween must be over. Thanks for the delicious caramel apples tonight Mom and Dad!

We had a great four day Halloween holiday this year!

No comments: