I had to post the evolution of getting Chayce to smile in a picture. Sometimes it only takes one shot but other times I think the flash will make him go blind because I keep taking them due to half smiles and funny faces like the first two below...
But alas we usually get at least a pleasant face :)
This child has been great in many ways and a little stinker in a few ways. He needs attention and love continuously (which is mostly just great...except when dinner needs to be made or laundry folded!) When Mom or Dad walk out of the room he makes sure we don't forget about him. His scream/screech will pierce anyone's ears (yes, even deaf people!) I can't believe he's 10 months and we'll soon be letting him dive into his own birthday cake! He is finally loving solid foods and can't get enough Mac and Cheese!
I need to get a picture, but his bottom two teeth have FINALLY cut through. I've been saying he's teething for months now and they've finally decided to appear. Maybe having teeth will make him feel old enough to crawl!
He's also been clapping when we clap for him which I love! He's so much fun! LOVE YOU CHAYCE!
1 comment:
Your boys are darling.
Post a Comment