Our little man is sitting up! He'll stay for a few minutes by himself before its time to topple over. Love him so much!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Six months and sitting
Chayce went to his six month appointment today. Almost 18 pounds and if I remember about 27 inches. He's such a happy, healthy baby. I think all I could ever ask or wish for is healthy kids...and so far that's come true. He is such a joy to have in our home. He just stares at Peyton...I know he already realizes its his brother and that they'll share a special bond.
Our little man is sitting up! He'll stay for a few minutes by himself before its time to topple over. Love him so much!
Our little man is sitting up! He'll stay for a few minutes by himself before its time to topple over. Love him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So....my Henry is 22 months old and weighs in at 21 pounds....Way to go Chayce! SO dang cute! See you soon!
Post a Comment