Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas=Busy

I LOVE the holidays but I must say I feel so busy all month. It's filled with great "busy" times, but I'm excited that next week is dedicated to family and relaxing! Here's a few pics from our
"busy-ness"...

Ercanbrack Family Christmas Party. There are at least 100 Ercanbracks and most of them were at the party. We don't see them very often so it was nice to see everyone and catch up.















Aunt Angel helped Peyton with the crafts. Thanks Ange! Peyton loves you and Uncle Kurt.















Peyton was thrilled to be taking a family picture.















Watching Santa arrive...Tyler is such a good cousin.




















This was the second visit to Santa in one day (he's seen him four times now!) Every visit its the same thing..."I want a big firetruck."















Later on we decorated gingerbread houses at Grammy's house. Ours was not quite Martha Stewart material, but it was still fun! Later that night McKay and I got to go to the Gary Allan concert at The Depot. We always love Gary...although this experience was my least favorite. Standing for four hours by a bunch of drunk, sleazy girls is not my idea of fun. At least Gary was entertaining!

Last weekend we had the Ercanbracks over for a Christmas get-together. I enjoy entertaining, especially during the holidays. We had a fun evening together. What a good looking family!















Monday night we went to Grandma Shoell's Christmas party...always a fun night!















The boys' matching Christmas sweaters. LOVE these guys so much.















McKay's sweet Grandma. The house feels different with Grandpa gone, but Grandma still shares and gives all that she has and makes it a warm, inviting place to visit. She's a great accordian player. We all sing as she plays while we wait for Santa to come.















Cute Kurt was a trooper and played Santa's reindeer this year. The guy next to him is cousin Mel's fiance...he's at least 6'7 and a super nice guy...so excited for her!















I sneaked Chayce on Santa's lap and I don't think he even noticed where he was. Better experience for the first time than it was for Peyton! Thanks for the great evening Grandma!

I had my girlfriends from high school over Wednesday night and didn't take any pictures! It's so fun to get together with them! We are completely entertained by food and talking...nothing else needed! It was nice to have an evening minus kids to just relax...I think between all of us there are well over 20 kids in the group now! Thanks for coming girls!

We have much more fun ahead...Christmas is SO great!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Christmas time is the best, looks like you guys have done some fun things! You look great by the way!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh Im sad you didn't take any pictures of the girls party! I LOVE all the cute pictures of your boys! I WILL come see you!!! I miss you! Hope you had a great Christmas!