My aunt Julie and cousin Kristen joined us this year...made it alot of fun
Thanks Mom for inviting us every year. She takes Peyton on fun adventures weekly and this was one of them. She's started a scrapbook with pictures from all of them so he'll have fun memories of time with his Grandma. She is so awesome!
They had the Utah and BYU trees right next to each other...don't think they'll ever be much more unity between the two schools besides that :)
I loved this Santa decoration...if anyone ever sees it please tell me where it is!
This was Peyton's favorite...the Eric Carle tree
Wizard of Oz tree. I think it was my favorite.
Another favorite...the Barbie tree. There were a few but I liked this one the best.
I love doing things with my family during the holidays. It makes everything perfect!
I thought this was cute...the progression of getting a good picture of your baby...
Good...
Better...
Best...Love you Chayce!
Thanks again Mom for a great evening.
2 comments:
how fun, I love Chayces smile, he's so so cute!!!!!!!
Chayce is such a cutie!!! And such a good baby, not like drama over here :) Looks like you had fun at the festival of trees.
Post a Comment