My Grandma is a wonderful cook. Dinner was fabulous. She works so hard when we are there to make things nice.
It was so exciting to introduce her to Chayce. He warmed right up to her and had lots of smiles and laughs for her. He loves his Grandmas! He knows how to turn on the charm now so he'll always get what he wants :)
We had our traditional games of Aggravation. My Dad set-up a tournament this year which my Mom and I won! My Grandma finished the last game off for me! Too bad boys!
Peyt and Uncle Steve...too bad he wasn't in a smiling/picture mood!
Our second four generation picture with Grandma. I love these pictures and will always cherish them. We're planning on Grandma being here for a picture with all of our kids!
Thank you thank you for a wonderful trip! My parents were also very generous and paid for many things while we were gone. I am so very grateful for my family. I had a good friend lose her Mom a few weeks ago and I hurt for her. I rely on my parents and extended family so much. They are a huge part of my life and I can be a good Mom and wife because of them. Also love my inlaws so much and we missed them during this holiday. Can't wait to spend time with them over the Christmas season!
No comments:
Post a Comment