Our handsome little man in his tux. Peyt and Tyke didn't quite get the idea to smile and look at the camera at the same time...oh well. Still cute little boys!
Chayce stayed with my Mom during the temple ceremony and luncheon. We picked him up and rushed to the reception. I wish I had taken more pictures of them in their tuxedos. Hopefully I'll get some good ones from their photographer.
I didn't realize Peyt's suit pants were a bit too big. When he was out running around he kept trying to pull them up...and kept looking like he was picking a wedgie! What a fun boy picture!
Sweet aunt Angel giving Peyton a love. He loves his new uncle Kurt too!
The two little buddies running around outside the temple
Again, we are so thrilled for Angel and Kurt and hope nothing but the best for them as they start their new life together. I can't believe McKay and I will shortly celebrate our 7th anniversary. Marriage is a great experience and I'm grateful for my husband!
1 comment:
Your pics look good londz!! I should be getting my pictures back soon so we will have to all get together and look at them.. girls night obviously hahha i love youuuuu
Post a Comment