Our chubby five month old is doing so well. He started eating rice cereal and doesn't quite know what to think about it. I think I'll add some veggies next week...maybe it will be more exciting. He's getting closer to sitting up for a bit on his own. I'm trying so hard to keep him healthy...especially until he can get a flu shot. He's now wearing all of Peyt's 6-12 month clothes!
This picture makes me realize Peyt is such a big kid now! He is MR. Independent and we have our little power struggles each day. He teaches me that I need to have so much patience...and I don't have nearly as much as I should. He is a sweetheart most of the time and says so many funny things to make us laugh. He's very interested in many things around him and is starting to want an explanation for almost everything! Love you so much Peyt. Sweet moment this week: he sang "If You Chance to Meet a Frown" from start to finish...I've never taught him this. Thanks nursery (or maybe my Mom!) He also asks me to sing him the temple song before bed every night (I Love to See the Temple). He's now caught onto it and can sing the whole first verse with me...such a sweet end to the day!
Congrats to McKay on shooting a buck! Thanks to Davy and Matt for helping him spot it! He was in a hurry to get the meat out so we didn't get too many great shots of it...nonetheless I was excited he got it the first weekend so I had my husband home the second weekend!
Grammy with her grandkids. Grandpa Shoell ordered the flowers they are sitting by for her...for the last year :( She has some pretty cute grandkids! (although we're missing one...baby Lucy!)
Peyt cruises on this four-wheeler at full speed. He's in heaven when he gets to ride it. I must say I'm impressed at his driving skills for a 2-year old!
Here Peyt and Chayce are meeting baby Lucy for the first time. I've had a cough/cold for the past two weeks pretty much so I still haven't held her since we made a quick visit in the hospital. I hope it subsides soon so I can cuddle this little sweetie!
Last but not least, GO YANKEES! We are sad the series is 1-1 going to Philadelphia, but we'll take it however we can! We've had fun going to my parents to cheer them on!
Hope you all have a fabulous Halloween!
1 comment:
Linds, cute pics. I love the one of chubby, little Chayce. I have a question for you. Is the shirt Peyt is wearing (2nd pic) a new one? I really like it. I am doing some family pics in red, blues,and gray and thought that may work.
Post a Comment