I can't believe this chubby baby was only six pounds when we brought him home from the hospital! He is SUCH a joy and I love every minute I get with him. He sleeps alot (thankfully!) so his awake time is precious. I took video of him flailing his arms and legs and talking to me. Newborns are worth all the work they require!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's how we like them...nice and chubby! Colton was 14.2 at his 2 month appt and it now over 20 lbs at 5 months.
He is DARLING. Seriously. Very handsome. I bet you just love your boys.
Thank you thank you thank you! for telling me about the Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery! I finally went to day and I couldn't believe it! I bought six cupcakes and it was like ten dollars but TOTALLY WORTH IT!
He's so cute Lindsay! And you are my hero for training for a marathon...you go girl! Good luck!
So I remember looking at your new guy's pics shortly after he was born and realized I never did comment. CONGRATS! He's so cute. Excited for you!
Post a Comment