These little beauties are absolutely delicious. Vanilla cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery in Provo. Please don't open near my house or I will be running five extra miles everyday.
MMMM...I want one.Yeah don't bring them here either!Pretty sure I can't even run 5 miles!
next time, get the dulce de leche. seriously!! and i will try the vanilla one. maybe i'll just get some for my birthday and throw myself a party.
Oh those look so tastey!
Now I for sure have to go try! Especially since they are so close to me. I'm excited for our girls day tomorrow!
I haven't tried that place yet, although it looks heavenly!! Email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog: itsgr82smile@gmail.com-Hailee Roberts
mmmm I think I will make some cupcakes tonight. probably not nearly as good, but now I am craving them...
I discovered that place a few weeks ago! There's a cupcake that's chocolate and like a cream cheesy topping! DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
MMMM...I want one.
Yeah don't bring them here either!
Pretty sure I can't even run 5 miles!
next time, get the dulce de leche. seriously!! and i will try the vanilla one. maybe i'll just get some for my birthday and throw myself a party.
Oh those look so tastey!
Now I for sure have to go try! Especially since they are so close to me. I'm excited for our girls day tomorrow!
I haven't tried that place yet, although it looks heavenly!! Email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog: itsgr82smile@gmail.com
-Hailee Roberts
mmmm I think I will make some cupcakes tonight. probably not nearly as good, but now I am craving them...
I discovered that place a few weeks ago! There's a cupcake that's chocolate and like a cream cheesy topping! DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment