Friday, July 10, 2009

The 4th and Chayce's Blessing

We had a great 4th weekend. I decided last minute to run the 5K in Provo. It was fun and I got to run with Lisa which was even better! This is the beginning of my training for the St. George Marathon a year from this fall (as long as I get the draw!) I've always wanted to run at least one in my life so we'll see if I make it. My parents took Peyt to the balloon fest and we all met up at Magleby's Fresh for French Toast after...nothing better for breakfast!





















That evening we had a fun party for Wendi and Ben at the Ercanbracks...with Wayne's famous dutch oven chicken! I love wearing red, white and blue together on the 4th. It really is one of my top three favorite holidays!































Twinners!















These two are loving each other this summer. So glad they are so close in age! Love you Alaynah, Tyler and new baby girl coming in October!

Chayce's blessing was wonderful! McKay did such a good job. So grateful we have the priesthood power in our home. Chayce was a sweetie during the blessing....so glad he was happy! Thanks to our family who came...especially Grandpa and Grandma Shoell. We know it's hard to get out now and it meant alot for you to be there!


























































5 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Such Beautiful pictures of you! And I want to run the marathon with you! Hopefully by then Ill be back in shape!!! Let me know...maybe we could actually see more of each other and start running together again!
See ya soon!

Jess said...

Linds! Yea for you running in the race, i LOVE races! There is a Half Marathon in January I want to run, you should do it! a good race makes all the training worth it!

Karin said...

Cute baby blessing pics!

My husband and I are running the St. George marathon this year. We didn't get in originally but someone at his office got in and decided not to do it. So we lucked out that they let us take their spot.

See you at bunco next week. Yay!

Robert Brandon Henderson said...

Linds, you look awesome! It looks like you had a fun fourth. Good for you running a 5k, that's awesome. What a sweet baby in his blessing-day outfit.

Robert Brandon Henderson said...

This is Melissa by the way!