Well, I forgot to take a picture at the Kurt Bestor concert, but it was awesome. We went with Davy and Lisa for a great evening out. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Peyt!
My Grandpa and Grandma Johnson have been in town the past few days so we've been able to spend some time with them! We had dinner together Wed. night at Thanksgiving Pointe, and then they took us to California Pizza Kitchen Friday night! Fun times.
Saturday night McKay and I were able to go up to SL and eat at the Roof. I've never been there during Christmas and it was an AWESOME view from the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The snow was lightly falling and it was beautiful! Thanks AGAIN Mom and Dad for watching Peyton!
Yesterday we had our annual Christmas shopping trip with my Grandpa Johnson. So fun! My cousin Ryan (tallest boy...but not Jack) will be leaving on his mission on Wednesday! Best of luck to him! Peyt got two Cars toys (50 percent off at Disney store...yeah!) And I got a really cute winter coat from Gap. We all ended up at California Pizza Kitchen again for dinner! Thanks for a great afternoon Grandpa! We followed last night up with a dinner at our house for all of McKay's team members from work. I was happy with how it turned out...you can never go wrong with ham and funeral potatoes!
Last night we had a great snow storm so today was the perfect day to try out the new sled! I think Peyt really liked it. I am really BUGGED though because I can't find his nice Gap warm coat...and I REALLY don't want to buy another one. I hope it's just hidden at my Mom's house. I also have a video of this which will be posted at the bottom of this long post :)
Peyt doesn't care what the temp is outside. He just LOVES being outside.
And finally, per a few requests, here is a few pictures of our Christmas tree. I really love it and I'm so glad we did the tall one. It fits perfectly in our tall room. I'm so grateful for this time of year. It makes me SO happy!
As for the rest of this week, we'll continue to have lots of fun things! Tomorrow night we get to go to the Voicemail concert, followed by my 16 wk appt. at the doctors!, Erks coming over Friday night and the Shoell family party and fancy Prosper party up at Grand America Saturday! Whew! More pictures to come!
9 comments:
Wow Linds.....sounds like you've been having a wonderful holiday season! Congrats on the baby! I'm so excited for you. How are you feeling?
So cute Linds...Peyton, the tree, the pic of you and Mckay...Miss ya! Lets get together soon k!
Sounds like you actually have a life! Good job!
I'm glad you didn't have to cancel at The Roof.
I love the sledding shot. His face looks like pure joy! Wow, it sounds like you are having tons of fun. I hope that means you are feeling okay.
Merry Christmas!
LOVE your tree! You are such a good decorator! Glad you are having so much fun!
Lindsay, I love your HUGE tree! It is so awesome! You did such a great job decorating it too. Hope your Christmas Season has been great!
your tree is soo cute linds! And Peyton is so big! I wanna go sledding! haha :) HOpe you are enjoying your holidays!
So cute! Your tree turned out awesome! I love it! Peyton is so cute!!!! I am so excited to move back and have our boys be best friends! Your house looks awesome and so do you! I can't wait for you to find out what you are having. I am hoping we can get together over Christmas, I miss my friends!
What a busy time. I love that sled...perfect for Peyton's age. Looks like he had a blast. The picture of the SL Temple is gorgeous! And your tree is amazing.
Post a Comment