Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Birthday Cowboy Style

Five years old...have loved every day with this boy.  His four year old year was spent being a cowboy...wonder if it's in his blood :)  So fitting for us to have a cowboy night for this boy.

 Thanks for the help on the cake Lisa.  It turned out great!
 We asked everyone to dress up in their cowboy get-up.  Grandpa rose to the challenge!  Belt buckle and all!

 Best buds.  I wish I had a picture of McKay and Davy like this.  We need to raid their Mom's houses and find some of their earliest pictures together.  I hope these two develop the kind of relationship McKay and Davy have.
 Do you think they'd have made the cut for Tombstone :)
 And yes I joined the family theme and bought myself a pair of Stetsons when Reams was going out of business. 
 Nothing like a brother...
 Or an aunt Chels...she bought the boys both pairs of boots they are wearing.  Talk about spoiling my kids ROTTEN!
 A cowgirl and her ranch hands...

We sure love you little partner!
 

No comments: