Looking forward to meeting you sweet baby girl!
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Baby Girl
Sadly I don't embrace my pregnancy as well as I should :) I am forever grateful to have a healthy, strong body to carry these beautiful children, but I must say the nine months are a little hard for me. At 31 weeks I finally got around to taking a pregnancy profile shot. Hopefully I'll get one more in a little farther along before she gets here.
I'm now beginning my 32nd week and looking forward to the month of December. It's one of my favorite months. I feel like things are just about ready for baby sister to join us in a few short weeks. She is going to be such a fun addition to our family. Her brothers can't wait to meet her and neither can Mom and Dad. We aren't super close on picking a name but it will happen...
Looking forward to meeting you sweet baby girl!
Looking forward to meeting you sweet baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment