
My Grandma Neiger passed away this morning in her home in California. I'm glad my Dad and Mom were able to be with her. We found out earlier this summer that her lung cancer had come back and it was terminal. I'm so grateful for the knowledge that I will see her again and I know she is in the arms of my Grandpa once again. I'm sad I won't be over to visit for her delicious cooking and great conversation but know we'll meet again someday.

She absolutely adored the boys and looked so forward to new posts on this blog. She and my Grandparents in Washington are one of the main reasons I started this blog in the first place. I know she will now be able to have a perfect view of what happens in our home everyday as I have a strong belief that those who we love watch over us and serve as our angels on earth. I know she will be and will help send on our beautiful little girl coming soon. What a comfort...
We love you so much Grandma and appreciate everything you did for the family during your life. May you now enjoy your beautiful reunions with the others who love you so much.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry for your loss. My grandpa passed away a month ago. It's a sad thing to go through, but like you said, they are reuniting with their loved ones on the other side. How lucky we are to have that knowledge that brings peace. Also, congratulations about your new little one! You're gonna love having a girl. Miss you!
I am so sorry. It's so hard to loose a grandparent. At least she is up there and gets to meet your beautiful daughter though!
so sorry to hear she passed away. I hope you are doing okay londz. I love you! And yes i believe they are watching over us a little more then we may think or realize. love you so much!! I am always here!! even as a baby sitter :) love you tons!
Linds, I am sorry to hear about your grandma. I feel bad I didn't know until today. Having just lost a grandma, I know the tender feelings that arise as you say goodbye. I just love you to pieces and love to think your sweet Grandma is playing with baby girl right now.
Post a Comment