Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's A...

McKay was very kind and allowed me to give into my inpatience and find out what this little baby is a few weeks early. I've always been hesitant to go to the mall to find out for whatever reason...but when I heard an ultrasound tech in a doctor's office does checks I was very excited to try it this time. So yesterday we took the family for the surprise...and guess what...Peyton and Chayce are going to be big brothers and protectors of their new baby

SISTER!
We are thrilled to invite a little girl into our home and I know she will be loved to pieces. We are so excited!

9 comments:

C.LEE said...

Yeah! Little girls are so fun! Congrats!

Beth said...

Wahooo!!!!!!

Josh and Anna said...

Congratulations Lindsay, that is so exciting!!

kurt and angel blain :) said...

waahooooooooo lindz i am sosososo happy and sooo excited!!! it's going to be sooo fun :) can't wait to see your cute boys with baby sister!! they are going to love her so much.

Karin said...

Oh Lindsay, I am so happy for you! Happy happy day

Taylor Family said...

SHUT UP!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Why didn't I get a special phone call from the gynocologist office? ;) I was sooo hoping you were having a girl! I am so excited for you Linds! Congratulations!

LaCee said...

I'm so happy for you! I know how much you wanted her. Congrats!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Serioulsy I was emotional when I heard! Im so happy for you linds!

kelsey and murray said...

i couldn't be more excited for you!!! ahhh let the spoiling begin!! hope you are feeling well.