Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yo Ho Yo Ho

Birthdays are my favorite days of the year...it's so fun for me to celebrate another great year of life with my kids. Our first all about me poster for Peyt's preschool.
Grandma Neiger sent money for us to get Tangled! Peyton loves it almost as much as Mom does :)


New hat and sunglasses from Mom and Dad. He picked the hat out himself...glad he has pretty good taste in clothing and accessories!




Our big four year old! We threw two parties for Peyt...our annual family party and his first ever friend party! Peyt decided on a pirate theme this year and it was so fun for me to plan! Thanks to Oriental Trading we found lots of great things to do!


Party favors and cake!



Here are nine cute little boys ready to go on the treasure hunt!


And nine cute little boys dying to see what Peyton got for his birthday!




Thanks Lisa for the idea for the cute cake! I ordered the finger puppets from Oriental Trading and they worked perfect for the cake decor!


Also made x marks the spot cupcakes for the family party...Friday night we had the Erks and Neigers over for a celebration.


Thanks to aunt and uncles on the Erk side for this fun scooter and MegaMind! He loves it!


Aunt Chels and Nick! They brought him the Sleeping Beauty sword and shielf from Disneyland! He loves it! Also thanks to uncle Jack for the Buzz flip flops and car!


Grammy and Papa got Peyton a wiggle car! It's a really fun toy! Lucy had fun pushing Peyton on it :) Thanks to my Mom and Dad also for the cute towel, cars, Nike jacket and puzzle!
Peyt with birthday buddy uncle Kurt!


I guess I slacked on family pictures this year and this is the only group shot I got!


And the gift overhaul. Thanks family for all the great gifts! Peyt also loves his new lego sets from the McArthurs!


Crazy to think another year has come and gone. I learn new things about myself and these sweet little boys each year (I must admit I learn the bad in myself too sometimes...) All in all its been a great four years so far and can't wait for what the future has in store for us as a family :)

3 comments:

brookelovesjay said...

Cute! I meant to ask what else you did at his party! You are such a good party planner!

Lisa Mc said...

The party was so darling Linds! Love the pic of all the boys. My pirate boy makes me laugh. Thanks for inviting him to a great party.

melissa marie said...

Peyt is THE cutest! And you throw the cutest parties. So lucky to be apart of your family. Playdate this week??