It was so loud in the Marriott Center...I was screaming my own guts out most of the game. It was so much fun.
My in-laws make it possible for McKay and I to sit in great seats for the games. Thanks so much for taking us along Wayne!
Jimmer Fredette is unbelievable. This was the scene after the game trying to get him off the court. 43 points...are you kidding! My parents always say nothing could beat watching Danny Ainge play back when they were in school but I'd like to think this now tops it. We are very proud Cougar fans! A big shout out to our 20-1 team!
3 comments:
Jake was there too! I heard it was an amazing game! I'm glad that you got to go have a fun night out!
waahooo!! I have to agree it really was an amazing game!!! and yes jimmer is amazing!
Shut UP! Kimball did not wear that poofy vest in public! Figures he would wear it when I am out of town as he knows it has specifically been blacklisted. Oh heavens :)
Glad you had fun. btw. :)
Post a Comment