Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had a busy yet wonderful Christmas! Here were the festivities from last weekend...

We started at Grandma Shoells with a nice visit. She's so sweet and gave everyone money to spend! Grandma has a beautiful Christmas display in her front room and the kids love to watch all the moving figures!
















The Ercanbrack white elephant exchange is always a hit...Lucy is going in for a big kiss here...I didn't get a great shot but Melissa did. I'll post it eventually.















These boys have a wonderful Grammy...spoils them!















I was pretty proud of one my my white elephant gifts at the party. Kimball loves the Notebook so I cut his and Melissa's pictures out of their Christmas card and glued them onto the cover of the movie...it was classic. Wish I would have taken a pic...I think Melissa took one so I'll post later.

Our traditional Christmas Eve dinner was spent at Texas Road House. Yum!















Santa made a special visit to my parents house that evening. Peyt was quite surprised.


































Chelsea had to fly Christmas day so we opened presents Christmas Eve. My Dad grew up with this tradition so he was excited to be doing it his way this year!

My boys are spoiled! They have two sets of Grandparents that love them so much! Thank you so much Mom and Dad for all the wonderful gifts and more importantly the love you show my children. There's nothing that could replace your sweet relationships with them. We love you so much!

































































































We finished the evening with a round of Aggravation (boys got lucky!). On our way to bed we left Santa milk and cookies and a little reindeer food on the porch.

No comments: