Saturday, November 20, 2010

The road trip to remember...

I keep looking at my last post thinking it is now WAY outdated. We had a blast watching the Jazz come from behind in five straight games, four of which on the road. Too bad they can't win at home for some reason...

May I just say how lucky my husband is. I look forward to watching the Jazz and BYU win and the Utes lose tonight. What more could a guy ask for than to watch sports into the late hours of the evening...with a supportive and engaged wife!

I also have to comment on how EXCITED I am for the holidays. This is such a wonderful part of the year and I LOVE it! Makes me SO HAPPY!

1 comment:

kurt and angel blain :) said...

linds this background is so cute i love it!!! waahoo for christmassssssss i love you!!! i think one of your boys called me yesterday? ha unless maybe you did i don't know.. you didn't leave me a voice mail :( love you!