These kids are the cutest buddies. We are so thankful to the McArthurs for coming over to help us with our backyard. We have a load of dirt to add and then SOD! Can't wait. These three are great little helpers in the dirt and were enjoying their Sonic drink on the back porch.
Grandpa Shoell's headstone is beautiful. We visited on Memorial Day. It's hard to believe we've been without him almost a year. He's very missed.
Melissa and I have had fun getting together with the kids. This was our trip to the duck pond and Brick Oven.
Peyton would have chased these ducks up to the Marriott Center if I would have let him! He's fascinated by birds and ducks and loves to follow them around.
I love little daily excursions to get out of the house and let my kids enjoy new things!
No comments:
Post a Comment