Thursday, April 22, 2010

A little bit of random...
















Here are the darling twins born to Dan and Wendi at 27 weeks. They are so sweet and we are so happy they are doing so well! Congrats to the Asay family. They used a cute photographer...giovannalou.blogspot.com.

Life is going great. We are so happy its spring. It's so nice to be outside again. I am definitely not a winter, snow, or cold person so the warm sunshine makes me happier than I can say.

My big news of the month is that I was called to be the Young Women's president in our ward. I went from Primary to Relief Society to Young Women in a matter of two months. I think its where I'm suppose to be for awhile now and I'm so excited. We have such amazing girls in our ward and I can't wait to develop a relationship with all of them. I just hope I find the right balance between this calling and being a good wife and Mom still.

My awesome little brother is graduating tomorrow from BYU. A big CONGRATS to him. Can't wait to celebrate with you.

I just finished The Hunger Games and am on a very, very long waiting list for the second book. Maybe I can find a copy somewhere else. Very quick and interesting read.

And last but not least a few pictures of my favorite little men...




















Peyt biffed it jumping out of the stroller (I'm a great Mom for not making him be buckled in right?) And this happened a few days before our pictures were taken. Thankfully Photoshop can erase minor facial blemishes. Haley Warner took their pictures and they should be back soon to share...




















Is he 11 months old already? I really can't believe it.















This is our crazy dog Canyon. He likes to eat bubbles apparently...and I caught him in the act (it kind of makes him look like a scary dog but he's very friendly and good with the boys). Peyton thought this was hilarious and couldn't get enough of it. He's so huge now right? McKay loves having him and I am learning to live with him :)

May is one of my favorite months of the year with lots to celebrate. Looking forward to it...

6 comments:

C.LEE said...

Fun! How do you like having a dog with kids? Is it an inside dog? I would really like to get one but I think I like the idea of having a dog more than I would actually like having one

melissa marie said...

oh dear we now have housefulls of boys everywhere and my lonely little lucy :) good thing all those boys are so darling. let's do ikea here in the next week or so for sure!

JakenDebbie said...

I am so excited for your new calling. I can only imagine how perfect you will be for that. :)

I love The Hunger Games...if you are in the neighborhood, you can stop by and borrow the second book. It will make you love the first one even more. :)

Kelly said...

You will be so great in YW!!! I'm reading Catching Fire right now. It's Kim Hurst's copy, but I'm sure you could borrow it. I'll read fast. =)

Jess said...

So much going on! I absolutely LOVED serving with the young women. Girls camp, activities, etc. YOU will be GREAT! Also I love the hunger games, and I have the second book too! Feel free to borrow it!

Melissa said...

Congrats on your new calling! I am in YW right now and it's really fun to be with the girls. A lot of work but so worth it. You will love it and be so great at it! I was bummed because we were in Utah the week our dad's got put in the new bishopric and was excited to see you but you were getting your new calling. I was so bummed:(
Also, your boys are so cute and getting so big!