Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Front Porch















I really love the new additions to my front porch. I asked McKay if I avoided sweets for the month of January if I could get two black rocking chairs for the front porch. On February 1st my sweet husband came home with them! He is so thoughtful...thanks babe!

I then took my Christmas money (can't believe I still had it...I take the first opportunity with gift money to spend it!) and bought the little black table and accessories to go with it all. It was a fun little project for me. I can't wait to sit on the porch with McKay on summer evenings after the boys are in bed!

Chayce is my little chomper. I really feel like he's been teething for four months! I've felt little bumps where teeth should be coming up for a few months now so I'm guessing anytime they'll be coming in! He's also quite the little screecher and never lets us forget he's around! For the most part he is a great baby and makes us all very happy!

6 comments:

C.LEE said...

Your porch is so cute! You will for sure enjoy that this summer!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Love the chairs lindsay! Good job! You are so cute...love ya

Melissa said...

I want to come sit on your porch too! Those chairs are adorable and I love all the accessories you did with them. So cute!

JRC said...

You must have had a lot of Christmas money to buy all those accessories. Looks awesome! Hope someone doesn't take them:(

Jason and Kimber said...

Love your porch!! It looks to cute to be outside. Hope you guys are doing well and you enjoy your time together in those chairs.

Unknown said...

You dont know me, but I grew up with McKay...anyway I hope you dont mind me looking at your blog...but I love your chairs they are so cute! Where did you get them? I have been looking for something on my front porch too.